|Not responsible for pricing errors. Prices subject to change without notice.
APR Rear Deck Spoiler
2007-Up Audi A5
The Rear Deck Spoiler is an aerodynamic component that can be used alone
or in conjunction with other aerodynamic components to improve the
overall efficiency of a vehicle's aerodynamic package. The APR
Performance Rear Deck Spoiler integrates with the vehicle's rear deck to:
- Reduce rear-end lift and increase high-speed cornering grip (the
magnitude varies depending on a vehicle's shape).
- Increase downforce and reduce drag when used with other aerodynamic
components (i.e. rear wing, rear diffuser, etc.).
- Factory-like fitment
- This vehicle-specific component is designed to match the contours of
the vehicle's rear deck area, for a factory-like fitment.
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- This component is formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using
pre-pregnated carbon fiber manufacturing processes, for high strength
and low weight.
- UV Resistant Coating
- Each Rear Deck Spoiler is finished with UV-resistant clear-coat paint for
resistance against various environmental conditions (take care of this as
you would take care of your vehicle's paint finish - polish then coat with
good-quality wax or synthetic protectant).
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Screws, nuts and bolts are all included to allow you to install the APR
Rear Deck Spoiler to your vehicle.
on most products over $99
Scott Marlow (owner)
Sugar Land, Texas U.S.A
Bus: (832) 886-1677
Fax: (832) 886-1678
1 (866) 761-0974